We at Fairview believe it is essential that we do not forsake the study of God’s Word – the Bible. Through the study of His Word, we come to know God better, become closer to Him, are better equipped to live a Christian life, and are better prepared to face the challenges and struggles of this world. We also believe in doing life with other believers. Connection Groups are a great way to go deeper in your faith journey. This is the next step for regular attenders of our worship services. The friendships that you develop in your connection groups stay with you for life.
Each Sunday morning, we offer Connection Groups at 8a, 9a, 9:35a, and 10:45a.
· Preschool classes (infants – 4rs old)
· Children’s classes (Kindergarten – 5th grade)
· Youth classes (Middle school & Senior High School)
· Young Adult classes (College & Young Adults to early 30’s)
· Median Adult classes (Late 30’s to early 50’s)
· Adult classes (ranging from mid 50’s – early 60’s)
· Senior adult classes (60’s +)
We invite you to come and join us. We believe that you will find the time you spend of value and something you would like to continue each and every week.